On the Day Coordination
RELAX, YOUR DAY IS IN SAFE HANDS
But special doesn’t happen by chance (well, not often) – it needs to be meticulously planned and coordinated to ensure the well-oiled machine that is a professionally managed wedding day runs smoothly.
A typical wedding day involves the coordination of a multitude of suppliers, activities and planned moments, all carefully synchronised in an effortless dance. I have spent a lifetime choreographing events to ensure that they run with effortless precision so you can be confident that your day will do to.
- Contact you six weeks before your wedding day to get a complete understanding of what has been planned.
- Create a detailed schedule of activities and events for the day
- Contact every supplier to walk them through the schedule and their part in it
- Coordinate the incorporation of any last-minute changes into the schedule
- Manage the set-up of your venue to ensure it meets with planned expectations
- Liaise with venue and suppliers on the day to ensure everything runs like clockwork
- Agile management to adapt to challenges on the day (weather, delays, etc.)
- Ensure that you are relaxed and having fun